Central European Steering Committee for Canadian Studies
Seventh meeting of the CESCCS
- travel 2,970.00
- accommodation 425.07
- meals 400.31
GKS conference Grainau (10 places) 2,539.00
Grant from DFAIT 2002/2003 19,630.00
- CESCCS 2002/2003 11,880.00
- 3rd conference 4,500.00
- places for 13 Canadianists
at CS conferences 3,250.00
Bank charges 149.30
- student assistant 1,235.00
- office supplies 449.64
CE Journal 2 2,282.54
Grant for 3rd conference 4,500.00
Grant for places for 13 3,250.00
Canadianists (to ICCS)
1. The first instalment for the 2004 conference in Krakow was paid directly to the Canadian Embassy in Warsaw, which is responsible for passing it on to PACS (or the conference organizing committee).
2. The $3,250.00 grant for 13 places at various CS conferences for CE Canadianists has been paid to the ICCS, which will administer it.
2. The cost of the Journal is not final; postage is still to come, but will be less than for the first volume of the Journal, since 150 copies are being distributed in Debrecen and others will be sent by diplomatic bag (along with copies of the first two volumes of Canadian Studies in Europe [European graduate student seminars 1998 and 2000]) to associations in Western Europe.