University of Bucharest
81 Mihai Eminescu St.
phone/fax: (+ 40 1) 3121313
Main interest in Canadian Studies:
Literature and Culture in English; 2nd Semester, 1998/99
An Archetypal Approach to English-Canadian Literature
Canadian Studies Publications:
"The Diviners: An Archetypal Canadian Novel", Annals of
the University of Bucharest, 1996.
M. Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale - translation, notes, and
afterword, University of Bucharest, 1995.
Other Canadian Studies Activities:
- Member of Centre Roumain d'Etudes Canadiennes (CREC)
- Presentation "Cultural Heritage in M. Laurence's 'The Diviners'"
at the 1st International Conference of Central European
Canadianists, Brno, Czech Republic, November, 1998. The
presentation is currently under review for publication in the
- Participant in the Faculty Enrichment Program, sponsored
by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International
Trade, October, 1998.
- Participation in the GKS annual conference at Greinau,
- Radio program on M. Atwood, 1995.
Back to the Central European Canadian Studies Home Page.