- Contact person: Voichita-Maria Sasu (see 6 below)
- History: The history of Canadian Studies at Babes-Bolyai University began with the creation of the Center for Quebec Studies, in 1992, by Dr. Voichita Sasu. It started by establishing a library, by way of individual donations. Some Canadian institutions also contributed, in such a way that now the library of the Center alone has about 160 titles (books and journals). We signed an entente-cadre with the UQAM's Département d'études littéraires in Montreal, for three years, pending the establishment of a larger programme including other European universities. Beginning with 1995, the Center became the Center for Canadian and Quebec Studies, which means that all Canadian sutdies are represented.
- Current teaching: at the Faculty of Arts.
- Library: several hundreds of books and journals
- Survey of courses currently offered
For more information on the teachers and courses, click on the following:
Back to the Central European Canadian Studies Home Page.