University of Nis, Yugoslavia
- Contact person: Vesna Lopicic (see 6 below)
- History: 'Introduction to Canadian Studies' course has been taught at the Faculty for 5 years now and the number of students attending it has been constantly growing, reaching 70 this academic year. The programme is being improved and extended. It's schedule is available on request.
- Current teaching: At the English Department at the Faculty of Philosophy
- Library: All our resources are extremely poor, and our first and primary wish is to improve them with the help of the Canadian Embassy in Belgrade.
- Survey of courses currently offered
Introduction to Canadian and Australian Studies - Vesna Lopicic
For more information on the teachers and courses, click on the following:
Back to the Central European Canadian Studies Home Page.