Akce dokumentů

Degree Studies in Other Languages

spravuje: Jana SobolováPoslední změna: Pondělí 15.04.2013 09:53

Degree Studies in Other Languages

At enrolment, proof of official recognition of the applicant's secondary school leaving certificate, Bachelor's degree or Master's degree by the relevant Czech authorities must be presented (for detailed information please see http://www.muni.cz/study/recognition?lang=en).


Bachelor's Studies


Master's Studies


Doctoral Studies

Osobní nástroje