Special Grant for Short-term Placements
The current call is available at the website of the Center for International Cooperation: Special Grant for Short-term Placements
Please apply via: https://isois.ois.muni.cz/public/application-outgoing
September 30, 2020
- Studying in a full-time or part-time accredited bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral program at MU, and in the time of submitting the application having finished at least the first semester of bachelor’s studies at MU.
- Compatibility of the study programs at MU and at the chosen foreign university, which means that the faculty confirms that the course taken will be recognized as part of the study plan at MU (Learning Agreement, Training Agreement).
- Studies at the MU home faculty may not be interrupted or canceled during the time of receiving the grant and in the time of payment of the grant.
- The minimum number of credits gained for this placement is 1 ECTS credit, but the number of credits gained should correspond to the length of the placement and its content.
- The program requires MU students that after completion of the placement they submit an application for recognition of courses/placements from a foreign placement. You can find further information here. Not submitting the required documents for recognition of courses will be seen as not fulfilling the conditions for the award of a grant and the grant has to be returned.
- A grant is not provided for studies in the country of origin/permanent residence of the student.
- A student can only submit one application within one call.
- The application can also be submitted for mobilities already realized in this calendar year (2020), which meets the other conditions of the program.
Open call for Students for EDUC mobility this summer
Social Work and Social Ecology
The EDUC scholarship covers: full tuition, accommodation, meals, participation in exciting social programs
Deadline: March 5, 2021