Digital Curator International Symposium
2 – 3 December 2020
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Youtube livestream (web with links)
A two-day international online symposium that will welcome internationally known professionals dealing with new media art archiving and mediation from various points of view.
- Wendy Coones, Oliver Grau: Digital Curation in a Living Archive – History and Future of the Archive of Digital Art
- Sarah Cook, Roddy Hunter: Networked art practice after digital preservation
- Alex McLean: Archiving Live Code
- Hans Bernhard, UBERMORGEN: The Next Biennial Should be Curated by a Machine
- Amy Alexander: “Always Only Once.” The Paradox of Preservation: From Expanded Cinema to Performative Algorithms
- Alessandro Ludovico: Curating Media Art in Physical Spaces, Online, and on Printed Pages.
- Jana Horáková: Do Neural Networks Dream of Videoart? Media Art Live Archive for Vašulka Kitchen Brno
- Barbora Kundračíková: CEAD New Media Archive. State Funded Institutions and New Media Storage
- Michal Klodner: National Film Archive Prague
The language of the symposium is English.
Organizer of the symposium: Digital Culture and Creative Industries (Doctoral Degree Study Programme at ÚHV FF MU)
Contact us: email@example.com