The library is completely closed from October 22, online services only
We have to close the library from Thursday, October 22, due to current governmental measures. The pick-up place is no longer available; we offer online services only.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are here to help you, and we will do our best to get through this safely together.
- We are at 549 495 379 on weekdays, 9–15.
- Is no one answering the phone? Please, write an e-mail: email@example.com
- You can renew your loans.
- If you need to pay a late fee or the renewal is not possible for other reasons, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If necessary, throw the books in the Book Drop at the entrance to faculty premises on Arna Nováka street – the books will be returned the next working day.
Remote access to E-loans
Scanned books usually available only on computers in the library are now accessible from anywhere.
- Suggest a book to be scanned for E-loans.
Even when the library is closed, you can access a lot of online resources – eBooks, scholarly articles and others. Not everything is available online. But we can help you locate what is there.
- All the primary scholarly resources are available at the Portal of electronic information resources ezdroje.muni.cz
- Most of those resources are searchable via Discovery service at discovery.muni.cz
- You can access these resources anywhere with remote access. We recommend the OpenVPN app.
If you did not find desired full text in the database, try searching at other places:
- Díla nedostupná na trhu: digital library of Czech works, log in using university account (interface only in Czech)
- Google Books: scanned books; not all of them are entirely available, but sometimes few pages are enough
For more information, follow our updated document (in Czech only) or contact us with your query.
For teachers and researchers
- If you need specific resources for your students, contact us at email@example.com.
- We continue to purchase online resources. Acquisition department is available in person on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9–12 – other times on phone or online.