We create and transfer knowledge.
The aim of this doctoral degree study programme is to prepare scholars in the field of education. A graduate of the doctoral study programme in education is qualified to independently carry out highly specialized scholarly and research activities in educational fields. Graduates are equipped with skills and knowledge in basic and more specialized educational disciplines, in the methodology of educational research, designing and conducting empirical research and evaluating its results, in presenting original research findings to the scholarly community, and in cooperating with specialists from other departments both on national and international level.
A successful graduate is able to
- demonstrate a deeper knowledge of basic and more specialized educational disciplines
- demonstrate a deeper knowledge and skills pertaining to the methodology of educational research
- design and conduct educational research and evaluate its results
- present the research findings to the scholarly community
- cooperate with specialists from other departments on national and international levels
Current doctoral thesises
Graduates of the doctoral degree study programme in education can be a valuable human resource particularly at higher-education institutions, especially departments of educational sciences of faculties of education; at faculties of art and other faculties of similar orientation in the Czech Republic; in various educational organizations and research departments; and in consultancy and managerial organizations.
Unfortunately no information about admission requirements is available.
Study field data
|Faculty||Faculty of Arts|
|Type of study|
|Standard length of studies||4 years|
|Language of instruction||
Study is paid