We are one of the founding faculties of Masaryk University and offer the highest number of study programs. Regarding the number of employees and students, we are among the three largest faculties of Masaryk University.
We use innovative methods in science and education. We have built modern facilities for developing humanities and social sciences using high technologies.
We strive for sustainable operations in the long term. In addition to conventional sorting, we also compost; intelligent systems control the heating and air conditioning of the buildings, and we continuously reduce paper consumption by computerizing the office agenda.
We strive for an attractive working environment that is open to domestic and international top researchers, is transparent, and supports mobility and professional growth. In 2021, we received the prestigious HR Excellence in Research award - a European certification for managing HR processes in a research organization.
Why should you work for us?
- You will work in a pleasant environment in a modernized historic campus in the center of Brno.
- You will have the technical equipment and the latest software at your disposal, and most of the administration will be handled electronically.
- You can also get to know your colleagues informally at one of the faculty's social events.
- We will contribute to your meals, and you can also use the university canteen.
- We will contribute to your pension.
- We care about your health and contribute to things like vaccinations or a Multisport card.
- You can benefit from a discounted mobile tariff.
- You can easily combine work and family life thanks to flexible working hours, home office, or part-time work.
- We offer parents a playgroup or a children's play area on the university's premises.
- You can take an extra six-week holiday (even eight-week for academic positions).
- You get many other discounts and benefits with the ITIC card for academic staff.
- We'll enable you to gain and share experience on international stays.