University measures taken regarding the spread of COVID-19
Update from Oct 13:
- Operation of MU follows a university traffic-light system, whose rating is currently RED. All buildings are closed to students, staff and the public.
- Students must immediately report if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or been required to go into quarantine.
- See also current restrictions in the Czech Republic here and details on entering the country for students and employees.
- All classes must be held remotely
- Libraries can be accessed for lending and returning books, but not for studying.
- All computer laboratories, sporting halls, and study rooms are closed.
- Please keep 2 meters away from others even outside the MU buildings
Notices for students
Special Grant for Short-term Placements
This call is open to full-time or part-time bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral students at MUNI.
The length of the stay limited to 30 days.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Return from a high-risk country
Are you coming from a high-risk country? Do you need a COVID-19 test?
Please follow these measures.
What can we help you with?
If you couldn’t find what you needed, feel free to contact our staff at the International Relations Office.
Mgr. Irena Rodriguez Točíková, Ph.D.