Exchange programs

Programs for non-degree students from abroad

To be an exchange student you have to be currently enrolled in an accredited study program in your home university or be a fresh graduate and you can study at MU for a semester or a whole academic year. You will NOT obtain a diploma after such a study stay.

There are no admission exams and the admission requirements depend on your chosen study program. In general, the required knowledge of English at level B2 or higher is a must.

When applying, please fill in the online application form available in the ISOIS interface and upload the required documents (Learning Agreement, CV, Transcript of Records and proof of English language competence)! You can find all the templates here.

Below you can find the list of exchange programs you could participate in. Also, you can come through the Freemover program, in such a case, please contact our International Office here before submitting your application.

No description

Exchange studies (non-degree)


Documents and Templates


You are running an old browser version. We recommend updating your browser to its latest version.