Masaryk University launched a new scholarship program providing financial support of 100,000 CZK (circa € 3,800) to students from developing countries enrolled in full-time English taught programs. The new scholarship fund is designed to help the students of a very good academic performance to cover their first year of studies at Masaryk University.
Performance and mobility stipend for students studying in English for students in BA and MA programs.
Mobility stipend for students studying in English in Ph.D. programs.
The Faculty of Arts awards the following types of scholarships:
- Merit scholarship,
- Support for students associations and cultural and artistic activities at the Faculty of Arts,
- Erasmus+ mobility compensation support,
- Support for long-term mobility abroad,
- Support for specialized excursions,
- Alleviating difficult life situations,
- Foreign students studying Czech for foreigners,
- Support for the international mobility of doctoral students,
- Other activities supported by the faculty,
- Scholarship program to support studies in foreign language study programs.
Masaryk University students may be awarded an accommodation grant. The accommodation grant is worth approx. 3000 CZK per semester.
Students submit an application for this grant electronically via the MU Information system from 1 November to 30 November (autumn semester) and from 15 March to 15 April (spring semester).
Masaryk University awards the following types of scholarships and bursaries:
- accommodation grant,
- Rector’s Scholarship Program,
- scholarship for outstanding study results,
- scholarship for international students,
- scholarship in support of creative activities,
- scholarship in support of mobility,
- scholarship in exceptional cases,
- scholarship in support of studies in a doctoral degree program.