Masaryk University launched a new scholarship program providing financial support of 100,000 CZK (circa € 3,800) to students from developing countries enrolled in full-time English taught programs. The new scholarship fund is designed to help the students of a very good academic performance to cover their first year of studies at Masaryk University.
Masaryk University awards the following types of scholarships and bursaries:
- accommodation grant,
- Rector’s Scholarship Program,
- scholarship for outstanding study results,
- scholarship for international students,
- scholarship in support of creative activities,
- scholarship in support of mobility,
- scholarship in exceptional cases,
- scholarship in support of studies in a doctoral degree program.
The Faculty of Arts awards the following types of scholarships:
- Merit scholarship,
- Support for students associations and cultural and artistic activities at the Faculty of Arts,
- Erasmus+ mobility compensation support,
- Support for long-term mobility abroad,
- Support for specialized excursions,
- Alleviating difficult life situations,
- Foreign students studying Czech for foreigners,
- Support for the international mobility of doctoral students,
- Other activities supported by the faculty,
- Scholarship program to support studies in foreign language study programs.
Performance and mobility stipend for students studying in English for students in BA and MA programs.
Mobility stipend for students studying in English in Ph.D. programs.
Department of Classical Studies, Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University and Association for the Promotion of Educational Books offer one scholarship of 400 EUR/month to a student of the master-degree program in Modern Greek Language and Literature.
The most successful candidate in the admission exam will be awarded with the scholarship following the approval of the managing board of the SOV and his/her enrolment in the first semester. The scholarship is awarded for the period of 12 months with the possibility to be extended for another 12 months.
Admission information available here.
The deadline for applications is April 30th (for the Fall semester) and October 31st (for the Spring semester).
Masaryk University students may be awarded an accommodation grant. The accommodation grant is worth approx. 3000 CZK per semester.
Students submit an application for this grant electronically via the MU Information system from 1 November to 30 November (autumn semester) and from 15 March to 15 April (spring semester).
Masaryk University is eligible to certify loan applications for the Federal Direct Student Loan Program and is open to accept US students who want quality education for their future career.