Current info concerning the situation at the Faculty of Arts in terms of COVID-19 measures
Last update March 1st, 2021
The faculty currently has a red light rating
- All buildings are closed to the public, staff and students. Exceptions include persons providing necessary operation of MU buildings, laboratories and persons providing full-time education.
- All classes must be held remotely, with the exception of general medicine, dentistry classes, pharmacy and other medical disciplines.
- Field trips and internships, with the exceptions set by the government, do not take place.
- The exams are held remotely, with an exception for final state exams which may take place in-person.
- Libraries can be accessed for lending and returning books, but not for studying.
- The operation of dormitories and canteens is regulated by the director of MU Accommodation and Catering Services (SKM MU) and the MU Crisis Staff based on current epidemic situation.
- All computer laboratories, sporting halls, and study rooms are closed.
- Employees are prohibited from taking domestic or international business trips.
The number of people present in laboratories is limited by current legislation.