Project Goals & Timelines
Benefits of implementing the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers
- increases the prestige and attractiveness of the faculty for researchers.
- improves the quality of human resources.
- creates more attractive conditions for career in research and development.
- guarantees a transparent selection and recruitment process for new researchers.
- values experience gained through mobility within the public and private sectors.
- supports the development of the careers of researchers.
- connects to a European network of research organizations.
- enables funding for research projects from European and national research support programmes.
|Endorsement of the principles of the European Charter and Code||12/2019|
|Elaboration of the Gap Analysis and Action Plan||01–10/2020|
|Submittion of the Gap Analysis and the Action Plan to the European Commission and publication of the documents on the faculty website||11/2020|
|Acceptation of the Action plan by the European Commission and HR Award granting||04/2021|
|Implementation of the Action Plan||01/2021–04/2023|
|Interim assessment and revision of the Action Plan||04/2023|
|Implementation of the Revised Action Plan||2023–2026|
|External assessment by European Commission with the visit of the assessors at the faculty, renewal HR Award granting||2026|
These activities are supported by the Operational Programme Research, Development and Education in frame of the project “Development of Human Resources and other strategic areas to support research at MU (HR4MUII)“, nr. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_054/0014703.