Project Goals & Timelines
Benefits of implementing the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers
- increases the prestige and attractiveness of the faculty for researchers.
- improves the quality of human resources.
- creates more attractive conditions for career in research and development.
- guarantees a transparent selection and recruitment process for new researchers.
- values experience gained through mobility within the public and private sectors.
- supports the development of the careers of researchers.
- connects to a European network of research organizations.
- enables funding for research projects from European and national research support programmes.
|Endorsement of the principles of the European Charter and Code (Endorsement Letter)||12/2019|
|Elaboration of the Gap Analysis and Action Plan||01–10/2020|
|Submission of the Gap Analysis and the Action Plan to the European Commission and publication of the documents on the faculty website||11/2020|
|Acceptation of the Action plan by the European Commission and HR Award granting||04/2021|
|Implementation of the Action Plan||01/2021–04/2023|
|Interim assessment and revision of the Action Plan||04/2023|
|Implementation of the Revised Action Plan||2023–2026|
|External assessment by the European Commission with the visit of the assessors at the faculty, renewal HR Award granting||2026|